Deadline has been set, family has left, over east is calling, and they can?t put this house on the removal truck? especially being a huge 5x2 family home on 1781m2 of land. Located right in the heart of ?school mecca? with 4 schools all within easy walking distance, very rare to get this size of land and home so close to schools, beach, sporting facilities PLUS being only a short drive to the CBD, Jetty and family foreshore. Crisp, modern but with a touch of country colonial character, everything is near new and quality with granite transformation benchtops throughout, quality hard-wearing flooring and flowing open space, yet room for privacy. Perfect for the big teen family, nearly every bedroom has a built in robe with even a built in study desk. And to highlight the attention to detail, there is even a double vanity outside their bathroom to avoid fights during those rush hour hairdo marathons. The pool area, separate pool house/games room and plenty of yard, will keep the teens entertained with their friends for hours while you enjoy your peace in your very own parents retreat upstairs. The kitchen itself is the central hub of the home with generous breakfast bar space and one of the most functional kitchens you will ever see for when the ?locust plague? hits at once and the feeding frenzy of hungry teens cleans out the cupboards.
Although so convenient a location, the trees and seclusion from the main road makes you feel like you are in a quiet, peaceful rural setting. So it would also make a great summer family holiday home for the downsizing farmer/acreage bound baby boomer with rear access and plenty of room to put your big shed.
With the main family all now over east there is no further use for this big family home and commitments now make it imperative that they are sold and on their way for the month of August. No reserve is yet set as the vendors have made it crystal clear ?We are selling no matter what.?
• 5 great sized bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
• Flowing open living plan yet designed for privacy
• Including lounge, kitchen /dining & home theatre
• Plus peaceful upstairs parents retreat with tree view surrounds.
• Fully and freshly refurbished home to ?as new? condition
• 2 reverse cycle air conditioning, one upstairs and one downstairs
• Quality laminate flooring & carpet
• Granite transformation bench tops
• Electric Induction stove top
• Garden is fully reticulated back to front
• Established tree surrounds for maximum privacy and tucked away in nearly your own exclusive private street.
• Walk in robe main bedroom
• Built in desk in bedrooms, built in shelves in wardrobes
• LED lighting
• Double vanity in both downstairs and upstairs
• Plenty of cupboard storage in the hallway
• Double remote garage doors, can fit in 4WD
• Walk in robe with built in shelves
• Granite bench tops in master bathroom
• Salt water swimming pool and resort style paved outdoor area surround.
• Separate pool house /games room/teen retreat
• Garden shed behind pool house
• Open fire place in open living area
• Side access to back yard where plenty of room for your big shed
• Solar hot water
• 1781 sqm land size
• Tile roofing, brick walls
Waste infrastructure rate - $88.00 minimum charge
Domestic waste charges - $159.00 per service
Recycling collection charge domestic - $75.00 per service
Swimming pool inspection fee - $57.45 annually
Total - $2,290.06
Built ? 1st July 1997, Build by ? Dickson/Curnack
Water rates - $992.10