What a fantastic buying opportunity in a quiet cul-de-sac! Located within a lovely pocket of West Busselton in the catchment area for the highly awarded Geographe Primary School and walking distance to the high schools and Geographe leisure centre. Only approximately 1.5km to the West Busselton Shopping Centre and with a new supermarket to be built in the Old Broadwater Farm development, the shops will soon be even closer!
So what does this excellent brick and tile home have to offer...
• Side access perfect for the boat/caravan
• Powered 6m x 6m shed, plus garden shed
• Large 724sqm block with plenty of room to move
• North facing alfresco area
• Manicured gardens
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family with a split system R/C A/C
• Spacious and practical kitchen with lots of cupboards
• Electric oven and gas stove top
• Separate lounge/theatre
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Good size minor bedrooms
• Security screens to front door and sliding door to alfresco
• Satellite dish with 2 x Foxtel TV points
• Gas bayonet connection
This house has all that you need and more, so come and have a look for yourself!