The vendors of this much loved family home have decided to move into a different life stage and are keen to sell. Currently tenanted until September 2017 it is available to view by appointment only.
Located in one of Palmerston's original established residential areas and tucked away at end of a cul-de-sac, this property is very deceptive from the road and will need a private inspection to appreciate its many features, some of which are:-
• 4 Air conditioned bedrooms all with built-in robes plus ensuite and walk-in robe to the master
• The well appointed kitchen is the hub of the home and includes both overhead and underbench storage, pantry, electric cooktop, underbench oven and rangehood, double sink plus dishwasher
• Open plan family and dining area with double doors out to the rear entertaining area
• A spacious lounge room is situated on other side of the kitchen and features the unique front bay windows.
• Main bathroom includes a shower alcove, separate bath and vanity. Separate WC
• Internal laundry
• Double carport with undercover access to the rear entrance doors
• Fully fenced inground pool, garden shed and established lawns and gardens
• Buy this investment now while the interest rates are low and prices stable with the aim to move into at end of lease
Freecall 1800 GENNIE to organise your private viewing today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport