A unique offering in the tightly-held Spring Hill housing market, these two impeccably built townhomes represent an exceptional opportunity for both investors and owner occupiers. Quietly positioned in a sought after cul-de-sac near private schools, Roma Street Parklands, and the new Johnson Apartments, the property comprises 2 x 4 bedroom strata houses that can be purchased either as one package or individually.
Each home features superb contemporary design combined with open plan living and an effortless connection to the outdoor entertaining spaces. The two-storey layout is light-filled and spacious with generous accommodation and a host of quality features adding further wow-factor.
Designed to offer the best of lock-up and go convenience on the fringe of Brisbane?s CBD, they make an exceptional alternative to apartment living and also provide the option to live in one while drawing a strong rental income from the other.
- Strata titled, with no body corporate fees
- Both houses offer 4 bedrooms with built-ins, masters with an ensuite
- Main bathroom fitted with stylish neutral finishes
- Quality stone kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living & dining with bi-folds to entertaining deck
- Wonderful natural light, louvered windows to control air flow
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, split system air conditioning
- Lock-up garage each with option to park an additional car in front
- Rear house also has access to a secluded, bamboo-screened garden
- Few minutes? walk to Gregory Terrace, Grammar & Brisbane Central
- Solar panels
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor