A rare offering so close to townships, 53 acres of arable land, offering privacy yet only a short distance to Goolwa or Middleton townships.
The property offers a substantial home with granny flat, perfect for guests, the teenager or visiting parents.
The layout of the home is only enhanced by the inspired choice of finishes and colour schemes: the random laid slate floor and polished timber benches have all been built with love & vision in mind.
This 53 acres of land is divided into numerous paddocks, with day shelters for the horses, sheep yards, excellent shedding, chook run, workshop, hay shed and numerous other out sheds, it has everything for the hobby farmer and would also suit other livestock ventures.
The cockle train passes by your property on the odd occasion, amazing acres, a fabulous family home and all within five minutes of Goolwa.
- 3 Bedroom brick veneer home with separate 2 bedroom open living granny flat.
- Bathroom in the granny flat, serviced by its own hot water system.
- Mains water connected, mains power, 66,000 litres of rainwater.
- Separate studio fully equipped with kitchen and bathroom.
- Huge shed/workshop with concrete floor and power.
- Open hay shed and implement sheds with high clearance.
- Hand crafted timber ceilings with down lighting.
- Solid timer Kitchen with built in pantry, gas appliances.
- Split heating in the main living area - ceiling fan in master bedroom.
- Multiple sheds, tool sheds and chicken coup.
- Great use of space - loads of storage throughout the home.
- Enclosed rear entertaining area with attached covered entertaining area.
- Tree lined boundary, dam, and stone entrance to the property.
- And much much more.
A truly exceptional property in a peaceful location, come and experience the wonderful attributes on offer by organizing your private inspection.
- Property type: Acreage / Semi-Rural,House