Freshly painted throughout, this delightful spacious 2 bedroom home is drenched in sophistication and old style character filled charm. Tastefully appointed throughout with refined period features, it enjoys a wide, tree-lined cul-de-sac setting, a short stroll to the local shops & close to Queens & Centennial Parklands. It presents a great opportunity close to all beaches.
* Traditional double formal rooms with interconnecting bi-fold doors & original fireplaces
* Seperate dining room can be converted to be used as a 3rd bedroom.
* Both bedrooms with built-in robes
* Dine-in country kitchen with pantry/storeroom
* Sleek bathroom with additional bathroom in laundry.
* Small sunroom with bi-fold cedar doors opening to rear garden
* Idyllic, sun-drenched garden with expansive entertaining terrace & side lane access
* Large laundry
The peaceful quiet cul-de-sac offers plenty of on-street parking.
Close to shops, transport and schools.
PET FRIENDLY this is a very rare find in a very popular suburb!!!
- Built in wardrobes
- Garden / Courtyard