Nestled at the top of a cul de sac in a well-sought after street, sits this ideal four bedroom family home. Offering enough room for the entire family, this residence creates a prime opportunity for those who are after more space and comfort.
The neat and updated kitchen offers plenty of cabinetry and bench space including a breakfast bar, a dishwasher, a servery to the meals area, and a picturesque garden outlook through the large kitchen windows.
Enjoy the large living area's with access to the front balcony where you can enjoy both the morning sun or afternoon breeze.
All rooms are spacious with plenty of natural light and built in wardrobes. Main bathroom with bath, shower and a large oversized laundry with external access.
The property also includes a double lock up garage and a long secured driveway with side access to the house.
- 2 Reverse cycle systems (lounge & main bedroom)
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry
- Dishwasher & electric cooking
- Gas hot water
- Large front balcony with views
- Oversized laundry with storage
- Built in wardrobes in all four room's
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower and two vanities
- Separate toilet with vanity
- Double lock up garage
- Long gated driveway.
- Close to Karabar shops, schools and ovals.
Council Rates: $2,517.07 Per Year
Land Value: $266,000
Block Size: 770.09m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge