Territory Real Estate is proud to present to the market this exquisite family home set in the prestigious marina estate of Bayview, this executive family home is pristine and finely appointed throughout with an attention to detail that sets it high above its current competitors on the market. Boasting a relaxed holiday home vibe, the property is substantial yet designed for everyday living.
The street scape of this impressive home is nothing short of stunning with manicured gardens and edged lawns in keeping with this executive suburb. A formal front entryway is screened with tropical gardens and has a unique doorbell for your guests to use.
- Stunning executive family home in the gorgeous Bayview estate
- A relaxed beach side feel with open plan living and dining areas and bi folding doors
- The Bi folding doors open up to an impressive outdoor entertaining space
- The entertaining area flows through to the crystal clear in ground pool
- Gourmet style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone counters
- Sleek glass tile splash back adding that hint of colour and taking you back to the beach feel
- The spacious main bedroom has his and hers robes and gorgeous ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three are positioned towards the rear of the home with BIR and A/C
- Bedroom 4 offers a private courtyard and external access also makes for the perfect office
- Walk down the hallway step down four steps, and this gorgeous home opens up before you
- The separate media room is ideal for intimate family move nights
- Manicured gardens and lawns surround the home, all irrigated it is a picture of perfection
- Five minutes from the busy CBD, this quiet marina side home is pristine
- Spacious and elegant this brand new home sits on a huge 800m2 corner block
- Garage parking for two with unbeatable storage cupboards and a third space for the boat
- The home is double insulated and has everything that opens and closes, just pack your bags and move right in.
Inside the large front door this impressive home opens up before you, classesic white tones on the floor tiles, walls and ceilings create a feeling of immense space, yet the property is still homely and welcoming. At the front of the home sits the master bedroom with its twin his and her's walk in robe and private ensuite bathroom. This relaxing space has a seaside feel with a feature blue wall and tropical gardens showcased through the louvered windows.
Further into the home is a private media room that can be closed off from the main living areas making it ideal for intimate moving nights. Expansive living and dining rooms both open out via bi folding doors to the decked verandah and poolside entertaining area. By opening these doors you double the living space and capture those gorgeous cooling sea breezes.
A Hamptons style kitchen awaits the chef of the home, with a stunning blue tiled splash back that wraps around over the top of stone counters and sleek white cabinetry, this gorgeous kitchen is both functional and a modern masterpiece.
Your evening stroll will take you out towards the stunning marina where yachts bob on the water as the sun sets over the watery horizon. Back dropped by the twinkling on the city lights, exercise has never looked this good.
Wake every day wonderful in this gorgeous, sleek, modern masterpiece.
Council Rates: $2,207 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 800 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Secure parking
- Air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Pets allowed
- Ground floor
- Solar hot water
- Secure Parking
- Garden / Courtyard
- Balcony / Deck
- Swimming Pool
- Media Room
- Parking for the Boat
- Double Insulated
- Reticulated Gardens
- Walk in Robe